Your career at VR requires a serious commitment to marketing quality businesses to qualified buyers.
It is our organization’s goal that each transaction stands the test of time by satisfying the needs and ambitions of both buyer and seller.
If you are motivated by personal accomplishment, stimulated by challenge and want the prestige associated with a profession, then becoming a trained VR Business Intermediary is for you.
Below are some qualities for the best chance to success of becoming a intermediary:
- Good people skills, like people.
- Objective, practical, ability to cope with crisis and mental stress.
- Results oriented.
- Self-confident, able to work outside of their comfort zone, can handle rejection.
- Ability to react quickly and “think on your feet”.
- Assertive and tenacious but not aggravating.
- Reasonably analytical.
- Competitive spirit.
- Motivated, drive and passion to succeed.
- Stimulated by recognition.
- Strong work ethic, self-starter.
- Able to set priorities and work efficiently.
VR is committed to give our intermediaries the best in-house training and the right tools to be successful. From the classroom to the marketplace, ongoing continual training and support is vital to the organization’s success.
If you are motivated by personal accomplishment, stimulated by challenge and want the prestige associated with this profession, then becoming a trained VR Business Intermediary is for you!
Leadership/ownership at our firm recognizes, values, and rewards high producers, ask just how committed we are recognizing and rewarding great people! For experienced business leaders, the sky is truly the limit to what you can accomplish professionally and financially as a VR associate.
Be prepared to tell us why you will be successful in business sales, mergers & acquisitions.
Key Characteristics of Successful Associates:
- Action Oriented
- Business/Financial Acumen- basics thru advanced
- Integrity and Trust
- Selling/Building Relationships
- Presentation Skills
- Time Management